Skip to main content

Suhel Ahammed

GameDesigner/ Editor

I'm a SuhelAhammed iam from Uravakonda(M) Ananthapur(D) After Completing My Intermediate . Ihave started my BCA courses in 2016 and Ihave started learning Unity3d and I Developed different Games in  Different Game Engines and also Know about Andriod Studio

                                                                                            I have Participate in Global Game Jam and Unite India 2017 and Iam Also a YouTube Creator .
                                                                               

 RESUME 

           1)  Professional ​info​​ :

                                  This is SuhelAhammed a Gamedesigner And i created Some Games By Using Unity3d and Unreal Engine and I also Know AndriodStudio  Ihave Participate in Global Game Jam and Unite India 2017 and Iam Also a YouTube Creator . 
              

            2) Education :

                                    CMR University 
​2016 - 2019

CMR University (CMRU) is a private university in the state of Karnataka, established and governed by the CMR University Act-2013. CMR University aims to promote and undertake the advancement of university education in technical, health, management, life sciences and other allied sectors of higher and professional education.​

PROJECTS

        Project | 01 

Project |01|2D Game

                                                                              

My first game in 2d This was done in my first semester i have got educated by doing this 2d game is physics of an object and movement of object .                            Project | 02                                                                                                                

Project |02|3D Game

​This My First 3d Game this was done in my second semester i learned Unity3d and AI in unity3d  by doing this i learned how the AI works in the game and also inculde some Algorthims and i also learned  level desgin thourgh this project.

                                   
                         Project | 03

Project |03| First VR Game

This My First VR Game this was done in my thrid semester by doing these game i learned navmesh and AI in VR. 
                 

                       Project | 04

Project |04|3D Game in Unreal Engine

I have got introduced to Unreal Engine and learned about blue print in unreal i also learned working of AI in unreal this is my first thrid game in unreal engine and i learned level desgin in unreal engine This was done my Thrid semester.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog